18.06.12

A bit of drama..

Today's look, just for another contest.. I reaally love how it turned out and I just did it so fast!!...Like I would do the everyday looks.
I can list the products I used i you like, just let me know ;)



11 komentāri:

  1. These colors are beautiful & this look is stunning! I really love the application and touch of glitter!

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Gorgeouse!!! Please tell me whay is this white shadow. Is so beautiful!!!

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thanks! It is a plain simple matt white eyeshadow underneath and NYX glitter Crystal on top ;)

      Dzēst
  3. This is GORG!!! If you don't mind, I'd like to re-create this look. I will definitely tag this post as inspiration.

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. This cut crease is flawless!
    x
    -Imani Love

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. This is beautiful! Will you post a tutorial, or at least the products used?

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Beautiful make up, carefully executed every detail, they seem.

    AtbildētDzēst