27.03.12

Natural cut crease



Should I do a tutorial for this?(Without the stars)
This is a very old look I did almost 2 years ago!
PLEASE Tell me what you think in the comments

8 komentāri:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I've always wanted to learn how to get a good looking crease. I really think you should do a tutorial. :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. yes, you HAVE TO do a tutorial :) looks gorgeous

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. yesssss! tutorial! pleaseeeee! with the stars ;) lol

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Yes Please!! such a beautiful look :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. If you are looking for a partner based on lifestyle and physical chemistry as well as personal beliefs and common interests, you may try ** --C_o_u_g_a_r_s_t_e_r_C_o_M--** Good Luck:) gfdgwre

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Could you please do a tutorial on this! I am in love with it!

    AtbildētDzēst