20.12.11

Sparkling snow



Well, finally the video is up! I call this look the Sparkling blue..or the sparkling snow or something like that.... I miss snow so much right now in our country, because there's nothing but greyness :(
Anyways...I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Hopefully going to do more blog posts next year :P


Products used:
Eyes:
UD primer potion original
UD 24/7 glide on pencil Binge
UD 24/7 glide on pencil Zero
BH cosmetics lip and eye primer
GDE eyeshadow Disco white
GDE eyeshadow Ahoj sailor
Mehron mixing liquid
Too faced matte eyeshadow collection
BH pot - a white one
Maybelline the Hypercool mascara
Lips:
lip moisturizer before
Nyx lip pencil Natural
Chanel lipgloss Candy Glow
Face:
Nars face primer
Revlon colorstay foundation BUFF
Stay don't stray Benefit eye primer
Mac Prolong wear concealer NC15
Silica powder
Blush Nyx Peach
Maxfactor Translucent powder for bronzer



2 komentāri:

  1. Gorgeous! Do you mind sharing what eye brow pencil/color you are using? It is fabulous on you <3

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thanks! I am using MUFE eyebrow pencil #2 (Taupe) it is great because it is very stiff and you can create very natural looking brow...after that I just go over with some eyeshadow!

      I am planning to do a tutorial on YT showing how I do my eyebrows, because I have so many requests for it! SO stay tuned ;)

      Dzēst