22.05.11

Best works 2010/2011

Best make-up 2010 and 2011

This is my first post ever, so I just wanted to introduce myself a bit.
My dream is to become a successful makeup artist. I have finished International school of makeup here in Riga and I also have experience in photo shoots, TV makeup and private consultations. In future, I'm looking forward to do reviews and really to make this a great thing to read, so wish me luck! Thanks ;)


Muerte girl


Nebulae


I didn't do this one, but I just wanted to show how I look


I love red


Persian sunrise


Rock Stars?


John Galliano couture inspired


Old Hollywood inspired.


New Years eve make-up


Rocky horror picture show


Photoshoot



Another colorful mask


close-up


Oriental demon
This was my winning entry for Illamasqua's Art of Darkness competition


Fairy mask


Fabulous Peach
(I used the lovely colors of Sleek Paraguaya palette)


Creative eyeliner


Aurora Borealis inspired
I got inspired by northern lights, The beauty of coldness....


close-up


I really love this color combination.Yellow and black and amber like stones, really got me thinking.. this look represents person's inner strength and confidence, also that you're only free when you maintain your true self ,expressing your personality and discovering that unique person- that is you.


Wonderland mushrooms


Alice in Wonderland inspired
I got inspired by clocks and time itself, that doesn't seem to exist in the wonderland. It is a complicated thought that I cannot explain, but I think the original story of Alice in the wonderland is no fairy tale, but it holds unique, rich world of symbols and hidden knowledge.



Best make-up of 2010 and 2011
don't forget to add me as a friend on ModelMayhem if you have an account:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/KristianaZaula
also I have a Youtube channel, so subscribe, comment and rate:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kristianathe
for more professional inquiries: kristianathe@inbox.lv

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru